- Direct detection of the virus
- Instant results within 15mins
- Easy to use, no equipment required
- Room temperature storage( 2~30°C )
- Non-invasive sampling (sample type: nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab)
- Early detection of COVID-19 (WHO recommends the testing period is from 3 days before to 5-7 days after symptoms onset)
Wondfo Covid Antigen Kit
2019-nCoV ANTIGEN TEST
CURRENT DIAGNOSTIC METHODS FOR COVID-19
Detect the antigen of the virus, indicating the active viral infection.
Detect the RNA of virus, indicating the active viral infection.
Detect the antibody generated by immune response after viral infection, indicating the active or past viral infection.
Conditions of Sale and Use
Wondfo COVID-19 rapid antigen point of care tests can only be supplied when the conditions below are met:
- Will be used by or under the supervision of a relevant health practitioner.
- Will be used by persons, who are trained in the correct use of the tests and interpretation of test results.
- Not to be used for personal or “self-testing”.
- Wondfo COVID-19 rapid antigen tests may be used to detect possible infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained)
- Positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
- These Wondfo Covid-19 rapid antigen tests will be supplied for point of care testing only.